Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ten Speed Bicycles

Every now and then something happens to click and off I go again...

Thanks to the unnamed person who sent me the "Life is a ten-speed bike bike. Most of us have gears we never use. Charles Schulz."

To which I am obliged to render..."Life is like a singlespeed bike; sometimes you just have to pedal harder, at other times you can coast. That's why real people ride singlespeed."

Same person puts me onto this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxnm6t3QMw&feature=related

......... which has forever changed my opinion of rap.

This has to be one of the best takes on the mutha ucker killa beeatch (c) rap

As for riding, rumour has it that there's a stylish new singlespeed flying around a little Karoo dorp. Rumoured to be raw steel finish, coaster hub, clean, clear lines. If I see her, I'll post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment